Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 65 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins
- 2 cups grind zucchini
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups “better for bread” flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grate 2 cups of zucchini and squeeze out extra juice.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together sticks of butter and 1 cup of sugar, then add 2 lightly beaten eggs and 2 cups of zucchini; combine well.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 ½ cups of flour, 1 ½ tsp of baking powder, 1 tsp of baking soda ½ teaspoon salt and add to creamed mixture.
- Next, add ½ cup dry cranberries (craisins) and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
- Pour zucchini mixture into the greased and floured loaf pan and bake for 65 minutes. Use a toothpick to check for doneness.
- Serve warm or cold, refrigerate leftovers.