Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total Time:35 mins
- 8 slices of bread
- 12 oz bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- sliced baby tomatoes
- 4 green lettuce leaves
- Mayo or your favorite sandwich spread
- Line a brink cookie sheet with foil. Line a frame with bacon and place the frame on the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400˚F. The frame allows for heat to circulate around the bacon.
- Saute your eggs over medium heat with ½ Tablespoon olive oil. Lightly season with S&P. Left the yolk untouched and didn’t flip them. Put the lid on for 30 seconds, so the whites would be fully cooked.
- Toast both sides of your bread until it became golden.
- Spread mayo on one side of each bread slice.
- On one-half, add bacon, and egg. On the second half, add lettuce, avocados, tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with S&P. Sandwich the two halves together and skewer with a toothpick for effect and your sandwich is ready.