Prep Time- 30 min
Cooking Time- 20 min
Total Time-50 min
- Yogurt 400 gms
- Paneer 100 gms
- Chopped onion 2 teaspoons
- Chopped ginger 1 tsp
- Half a handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 10 finely chopped almonds
- 7 to 8 chopped raisins
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 a tsp green cardamom powder
- salt to taste
- Oil to grill
- Cornflour to dust
- A cup of ready to eat oats
- Swing yogurt overnight in a muslin cloth.
- Saute the onion and ginger in minimum oil till the onions turn glassy. Keep cooling.
- Take the yogurt in a bowl. Add crush cottage cheese, coriander, chopped raisins, almonds, and the onion mixture. Add the white pepper powder, salt, and cardamom powder.
- Now make round patties with this soft mix and chunk a bit of corn flour on the outside, after giving them a shape.
- Crush the oats to resemble breadcrumbs and dredge the patties in this oat powder.
- Brush a pan with olive oil, and grill these on a medium hot skillet, till they turn brown.
- Serve hot with chutney.